Lantana London Bridge
Lantana are a collection of Australian-founded restaurants in the heart of London. We are famous for our brunches but are incredibly proud of our entire Australian-inspired menu, not to mention our speciality coffee!
We care deeply about our customers and our teams, and this has created a very special culture within the business; we would love to tell you more about it!
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join us; could it be you?
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Preparing our delicious food
· Plating food to spec
· Taking responsibility for food safety
· Working in different parts of our kitchen
· Supporting your Sous Chef and Head Chef with the goal of stepping into their shoes one day!
What We’ll Be Doing In Return:
· Developing your skills for whatever your future career might be; with us or elsewhere
· Serving team meals that are always from the menu
· An extra day off on your birthday (or the day after….)!
· Providing an annual CODE app subscription
· Giving 50% discount in any of our restaurants
· Enrolling you onto the Hospitality Action Support Group
· Celebrating with you at team parties at least twice a year
You must have proof of right to work in the UK to join us.
Lantana is proud to be a London business and wishes to support the communities that it operates in. It will do this by giving priority to those that live within London or Greater London, which will also have additional environmental benefits.
Lantana values a diverse workforce and believes that people from different backgrounds can bring fresh ideas, thinking and approaches to the way we work. We welcome everyone from everywhere to come and join our team. Please let us know if we can support you in any specific ways to apply to join us.